Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I had to start another new post. I can't help remembering bout the past.

1 day, sue and I were in Dewan Makan. The food is always the same same type of boring taste la. but I talked with her there. and the rain's pouring. I wonder how many buckets of tears shed on my face in the camp. mostly when i'm telling my feelings to her. We talked bout generally everything. Schools, anything happened in camp,health problems, friends, families and of coz, boys! XD~ literally everything. I remembered that time when we finished eating and dunno why this bunch of boys come and sing, dui mian de nv hai kan guo lai. I was so O.O!! sweat.. so paiseh... dunno them fa wat shen jing. literally, speecless. = = Then after taht, we shared the same umbrella and walk back to dorm. remember what we saw on the way home when the lightning's fight? well, I still don't know what is that. but it's not something unscary. haha. The drawing u drew.... is.....gone T.T!! shouldn't have washed it...

And huei ling. now she's doing cosmetics. aiyo u learn wat la, skin so white, even under the sun, only become red, won't become dark. so jealous luu. Anyways, her.... is here studying dunno wat computer-damn-long-name-programme. haha.. better u come here laa =D

1 comment:

Angela Kay said...

jolene!! sue finn here.lolx i read ur post about us in the ns wan really make me remember back the past la...

Haish sigh i miss you!!
Utar not nice la lol i regret never go tarc lor... i got more friends there sumore u study there :(

Take care! :)