Wednesday, July 22, 2009

~The miracle life with the colours of Mu$ic~

How will anyone live without music?

I'm so happy and i appreciate the inventors of a good music~ Music either be sung, written, or being danced, relieves just what a difficult frustrating life someone or anyone would have.

Lately, I been listening to music from many countries. My most lovable songs of all times, POP~ Yupz, thanks to the contribution of MJ in the pop music industry, although I don't really listen to his songs. Probably every1 would heard of JK POP. Those who never encounter this words before, it stands for Japanese and Korean Pop, aka Japanese and Korean songs which adapted the western style in music.

In Korean, Rain, Super Junior and most importantly, TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki are famous. And I love them. TVXQ has too much to say about, I don't think i'll be able to finish them here~ Rain's songs, I know they're great, but i seldom exposed to his songs on TV or radio. So, Super Junior. The first time I watch their MV, it's like... wow~ so many dancers, which 1 are from the band? hah~ I can't help hitting myself when I don't even know......SJ has so many members, thanks to my fren, I knew that there's 13 ppl in this group. At first, I thought it's impossible for 13 people to form a group. Why? it's because...
1. More people lead to more arguments - group breaks up easily.
2. More people means, the public won't remember the member's face/name. well, it's a common thing for me to forget~ maybe it's just my problem~ haha~

But i have to say, more people brings more style to a dance video. The choerogragphy....1 word to mention all - fabulous~! Although the group is big, SJ never fails to bring good music and good dance moves to the whole world, particularly the Asians. The choreography never goes wrong/messy but instead, with style. I have to give a big hand of applause to the choreographer. Thanks to my That friend again, I knew that talented human being from my very own CHKL made a video of their own. with the beatbox and singing and dancing of SJ's "sorry sorry". i was watching, and It's good! love it too~

In Japan, wow, there's alot!!! TVXQ, Yuna Ito, Chemistry, Utada, Sexy-guy Gackt, Arashi, Ayumi, Kat-tun, Amuro namie, Aoyama Thelma, w-inds, SMAP, Jyongri and Yui...so many more are my favourites. Well, to tell the truth, the language made me knew them. And they make me know Japanese language more~~ Yuna Ito, strong powerful vocal with beautiful looks. She's my no.1! Her songs are always very real and touching, with like a touch of her very own experience, never once her songs fail me. Love her. Boy bands, w-inds, a simple 3-people-band, with vocals of different voice, sometimes i thought this isn't w-inds song because it doesn't sound like the others, but the truth is it is their songs~ Arashi, now caught my attention. Formerly thought as OLD(their songs sounded old...but not now) now gave me a new impression as songs starting to catch up. With catchy beats and cool dance moves, I have to give two thumbs up!

No comments: