Thursday, November 19, 2009

frenship lasts forever (even if it doesn't, at least it will last for another year)

so there's 2 group in our class. gangs more preferred, but we don't mind. we still all live in harmonious life. the thing is i might be having feelings for this guy which is already unavailable. he is in my class. truth is. i never want to confess to anybody, including myself. because once i accept the reality (then tell my friends about it), i will be getting all over him, including making a shame out of myself. Humiliation. And...well, friendship still lasts the longest, right? In the mean time, he's taken, and i'm merely a passerby in his life. it shouldn't be making any significance in his/my life. I should however accept the fact that he's just a friend and that is all. =)

No comments: